Important features of the standard IGEMS software are:
CAD/CAM software for waterjet cutting machines is needed for the planning and estimation of costs for your cutting jobs. User-friendliness and versatility of the software are key success factors for your business. Functionalities such as cost estimations per cutting job, manual and automatic nesting, bevel cutting previews, contour optimizing improve the quality of your cutting process and its economic viability. Our experts are trained in understanding your processes and identifying opportunities where CAD/CAM software can be used efficiently.
- Quick and easy operation, including drawing capability
- Fast and logical workflow for:
- Importing cutting jobs
- Assigning the type and height of material
- Fast and efficient manual nesting
- Automatic generation of the CNC program
- Sending the CNC program to the cutting table
- Import of files in DXF and DWG formats
- Determination of a material’s “machinability” through a single test cut
- The machinability determines:
- Cutting speed
- Slowing and acceleration around corners and tight curves
Learn more about the IGEMS software package here.